Coaching will help you feel empowered to have the sex and intimacy you really want in your life.
Full coaching sessions are 75 minutes.
$200 for one session
$1,080 for a bundle of 6 sessions
Sessions take place over Zoom, Skype, phone, or in person.
Ask me about packages tailored for your unique needs and desires.
If you have questions about coaching, email me at email@example.com.
Click below to schedule a 15-minute complimentary introductory meeting.
Questions People Ask
What is sex and intimacy coaching?
Sex and intimacy coaching is a unique approach to sexual wellness that is different from therapy. Coaching addresses all parts of your sexuality - mind, emotions, body/body image, energy, and spirit. It includes personalized support to help you reach your goals. There's no judgment and no diagnosis.
What happens in a coaching session?
During a coaching session, we talk over Zoom, Skype, phone, or in person. We talk about about the concerns you have today. Together, we focus on how to get you to your sex and intimacy goals.
Is sex and intimacy coaching for me?
Sex and intimacy coaching is for anyone who wants to feel empowered to have the sex they desire and create intimate connections.
How many sessions will I need?
It will depend on your goals and needs for sex and intimacy coaching. This is something we can discuss in our first session.
How do I get started?
How do I pay for my coaching sessions?
Once we have set an appointment date and time, I will email you an invoice. A payment link will be on the invoice. Payment can be made online with a card or PayPal. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. When the payment is made, the appointment is confirmed.
What are your business policies?
Education and Training
- Master of Arts - Psychology/Specialization in Gender and Sexual Diversity - Northcentral University
- Member - World Association of Sex Coaches
- Certified Sex Coach - Sex Coach U
- Sexual Attitude Reassessment (S.A.R.) - Northwest Institute on Intimacy
- Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization - University of Pennsylvania Coursera Course Certificate
- Level One Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- PREPARE/ENRICH Certified Facilitator
- Bachelor of Arts - English - University of Alabama at Birmingham